Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Help figuring out a promo

smirkk
Explorer C

In the SW mobile app, I see a notice informing me about using my card holder benefit before it expires. Right below this is a button to click to get the code.

I'm trying to figure out what benefit this is referring to. I have a SW credit card and the only benefit I'm aware of this the once a year early bird check-in.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Help figuring out a promo

dfwskier
Aviator A

The Chase RR cards offer a limited number of either free early bird or free upgraded boardings. Maybe that is what is being referred to.

Re: Help figuring out a promo

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@smirkk wrote:

In the SW mobile app, I see a notice informing me about using my card holder benefit before it expires. Right below this is a button to click to get the code.

I'm trying to figure out what benefit this is referring to. I have a SW credit card and the only benefit I'm aware of this the once a year early bird check-in.

It must be something other than the upgraded boarding because for that you just buy it and then get it reimbursed as a credit later.

Is it possible the two things are separate - one note to use your benefit, and some other offer to get a code for something, unrelated?

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.