Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Hiring Update on Jobs Applied to

chriscastle23
Explorer C

Hello,

I applied for the Benefits Planning Project Manager and Marketing Performance Analytics Consultant positions a few weeks ago. I wanted to reach out and inquire about the current status of the hiring process for both positions. 

Thank you for considering my application. Should you require any further information or additional materials from my end, please feel free to let me know. I look forward to hearing from you soon and hope to have the opportunity to discuss my qualifications further.

Warm regards

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Hiring Update on Jobs Applied to

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

Hi, @chriscastle23!

Thanks so much for reaching out! And thank you for your interest in a career with Heart! 

If you haven't received an update email just yet, that means your application is still in our "review" process! Depending on the number of applications received and the schedule of the Hiring Team working to connect with our newest Coheart-to-be, it can take some time to see movement. 

I know the wait can be the hardest part! Hang in there, and keep an eye on your email inbox (and any junk and spam folders too - just in case). As soon as there is more information to share, our Recruiting Team will be in touch! 

Re: Hiring Update on Jobs Applied to

chriscastle23
Explorer C

Thank you for your response!