Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: New Hire

Lisakau808
Adventurer C

So excited! I finally received my commitment letter of employment AND my official start date (which is a Aug 28th). So as soon as I received the email saying that I have passed all my requirments and its 100%, it took like maybe 5-7 days until the final commitment letter and start date. I was so excited pressing "I accept" button. Woooohooooo

Misstx
Adventurer C

Congratulations 🍾. I was hoping for the same, but I haven’t received any news besides passing all requirements etc.  I reached out to see if I missed anything and I didn’t . It’s coming up on a month for me now.  Did you just receive it? 

Tobi1976
Explorer B

Congratulations!!! I’m so happy for you!!!  I wish you nothing but the best on your new career!!!

luv2ski
Explorer C

I received my "screening complete" letter on June 30th and am waiting too. I'm excited to start!! in the meantime,  I have painted several rooms in our house, pulled LOTS of weeds, gone to the mountains twice, groomed my dogs, and have made a point to do fun things with my family and friends. It's been a great month and has kept me from perseverating on the forthcoming email.  

Misstx
Adventurer C

I’ve been baking ALOT more during the wait lol.  But I received some news. Not the offer, but it did put my mind at ease alot.

palmtreedestiny
Adventurer C

I have tried to find other things do but it hasn't helped. I having been seeing others get their flight information and onboarding for the August class  I am happy for them but makes me nervous at the same time 

Misstx
Adventurer C

I was notified that the August class is definitely full. They will send out October classes soon.  I wanted August, but at the end of the day. I’m happy to even have the job ! 😂