Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Offer Letter

AkeemTheDream
Explorer C

I received an email today congratulating me on moving forward in the hiring process! When I log into my candidate home I don’t see any of the steps listed in the email. It says no tasks and a different position is in the application section. I’ve been poking around trying to figure it out myself but if someone could point me in the right direction to get some assistance it would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

11 REPLIES 11

Re: Offer Letter

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

Hi there, @AkeemTheDream!

My name is Adrienne, and I'm part of our Talent Acquisition Team. I'd be glad to take a closer look at this with you. What is the email address associated with your application / where you received the hiring update? 

AkeemTheDream
Explorer C

Hi Adrienne! Thank you so much for your help! Akeemshepard@icloud.com

adrienneb
Employee
Employee
Solution

Thanks, @AkeemTheDream

And congratulations on your offer! 
Have you tried creating a Candidate Home account using this link: https://swa.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/external/login?Job_Application_ID=e62e0115b5039001737c9ba3de9a0001...  You should be able to use your akeemshepard@icloud.com email address to sign up for an account - that link is unique to this job application and offer! 

AkeemTheDream
Explorer C

Yes this is what pops up when I created an account with my iCloud email which is the email the offer link was sent to. I do have another account under akeemshepard1022@gmail.com. 

IMG_1628.png

AkeemTheDream
Explorer C

Really appreciate your assistance!

AkeemTheDream
Explorer C

IT WORKED! THANK YOU KINDLY!!

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

Cheers, @AkeemTheDream

So glad to hear that was the fix! Congratulations again - can't wait to see your career take flight with our Las Vegas Team!

dcas24
Explorer C

i just got hired in dallas and i cant see my offer letter as well

Raymonda97
Explorer C

Congrats,

May I ask what role is it for?