Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Please help Job scam

Passenger1C
Aviator C

Hey @AndrewArledge  hope your decision to move on was not based off of this experience. Good luck to you! 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

AndrewArledge
Explorer C

unfortunately yes three different people emailing me all how have 2 different email address one claiming a phone interview then the other claiming a virtual interview, the website not matching Southwest's website, and when I asked them to verify themselves I got told I was so confused. I may have misunderstood however I don't believe the application process should be that convoluted. They don't seem to be organized, also as far as I can tell I never really was applying for an actual job. I was unable to find any info on the "recruiters", I honestly believe I gave personal info to scammers I hope i'm wrong however I don't want to work at company like this, if this is how the application process is.   

AndrewArledge
Explorer C

AndrewArledge
Explorer C

Also after I filled all the info to set up the virtual interview I was told it would be on Microsoft teams received no link, information, or conformation of interview until I had asked for it too many red flags. All the information I have read on here claims Southwest's website is the only place to apply for a job and I received all my information from Indeed.com to begin with, I recommend everyone stay off indeed.com. @Passenger1C