Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

TO SCM Data Analytics Analyst R-2024-42128 Mistake on Application

DMayes12
Explorer C

Good Evening,

On March 9th, I completed the application for the TO SCM Data Analyst position. However, it was only after I applied for another position today that I realized that some information was not entered correctly due to autocorrect on my original TO SCM application. Understanding that the application cannot be revised following submission, I withdrew the application with the intent to reapply with the correct information. However, in my attempts to restart the application process, I am told that I have already completed it. What is the best way to address this situation? I am still very interested in this opportunity.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: TO SCM Data Analytics Analyst R-2024-42128 Mistake on Application

jesse628wallick
Explorer C
Solution

Hello @DMayes12,

Understandably, you want to correct the information on your application for the TO SCM Data Analyst position at Southwest. Since you’ve already withdrawn your application, the next step would be to contact Southwest’s HR department or the recruitment team directly. They can guide how to proceed and may allow you to reapply with the correct information.

You can typically find contact information for the HR department on the company’s careers page or you might have received a confirmation email after your initial application that includes contact details. Explain your situation clearly and express your continued interest in the position. It’s important to act promptly as positions can fill quickly.

If you’re unable to find contact information, you could try reaching out through the Southwest Airlines Community forum where you posted your message, as someone there might be able to direct you to the right contact.

Best of luck, and I hope you’re able to resolve the issue and reapply successfully!

Re: TO SCM Data Analytics Analyst R-2024-42128 Mistake on Application

Passenger1C
Aviator C

@DMayes12 I believe that if you are reapplying to a position that has the same job requisition (and have not waited the 1 year waiting period before you can reapply), the ATS will send you an error message to prevent applicants  applying. 

My advice would be to reach out to the SWA employee you have already been in communication with and ask ifcan be done on their side of thr process 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion