Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Waiting start date

Jennymac5791
Explorer C

Hi,

I just received a start date of May the 2nd for CSA today. I haven't received anymore information about where the training will be or what days are what yet. I'm sure they'll send more news soon.  I'm super excited and can't wait to get started.  I hope you all hear something soon. FYI, I'm based out of SAN so my training dates may be completely different than if you are based on the East coast. 

Take care!

solhagoli
Explorer C

I received the same emails on the 8th

VTBFDLT33
Explorer A

I have no idea what I am waiting for. My dashboard for the CSA job that I applied for still says received application with an update on 03/17/2022. 03/20/2022 I received an email that the job has been closed and that they are reviewing applications, but the dashboard does not reflect that at all. 

Well, it is now 04/15/2022 and I still have not heard anything further for the airport that I have applied for. I guess I will just keep waiting...

XhonToya
Adventurer C

Good morning...from my experience usually means you have to try and apply again. I have applied many times before I finally "landed" the position 😃

What does the dashboard say? Closed complete?

VTBFDLT33
Explorer A

DE1DCEC2-A8C4-4A44-A733-037D7C34B528.png

Desiree00
Adventurer B

Yes, I am. I did not clear to make the April roster. So just waiting on updates on what happens next.