Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Tech Ops training

Sola35
Explorer C

Hello, I received my CJO from southwest on 7/27 and I received a notification that my pre employment screening is completed on 8/09

since then I have been waiting on start/training date, how long is the wait for? I am also at the 4-6 weeks hiring timeline stated on my CJO.

The wait is killing and I appreciate any information shared on this, thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Tech Ops training

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

Good morning, @Sola35!

Congratulations on your offer to join the Southwest Family! We're so excited to have you as a Supervisor Aircraft Maintenance! 

After you sign your CJO and complete the employment screening steps, our Recruiting and Coordinating Teams work with several internal Teams to get you in a onboarding class, work with your local Leaders to assist with onboarding, get you set up as an Employee in our systems, and much more. There are lots of moving parts, but we want to get you started in Denver ASAP, too! 

While I don't have a specific date or timeline to share just yet, I wouldn't anticipate too much longer to hear back with your start date. I'll dig around on our side to see if we can get you an update. I'll ping you here if I hear anything before you do! 😀

Re: Tech Ops training

Sola35
Explorer C

Hello @adrienneb, thank you so very much for your response and explanation. Definitely more relaxed now and I’m looking forward to being a part of the Southwest Airlines Team.