Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Highlighted

Re: Food service on board

New Arrival

Lindsey (Southwest employee), your pleasant response is so refreshing! Another reason we always fly Southwest! Luv!

Highlighted

New Arrival

Oreos are fine but the cranberry/orange cookies were beyond awesome! please continue serving them

Highlighted

New Arrival

I always bring my own snacks; although Southwest provides snacks:  pretzels, peanuts and assorted cookies (and as many as you ask for during serving time).

Highlighted

New Arrival

I fly often nonstop from TN to NV.  I've never gotten more than a free soft drink and an offer of one free snack - crackers, cookies, etc.  Never gotten a 'bigger' snack. 

Highlighted

New Arrival

peanuts and sometimes pretzels/cookies, but should bring your own too!

Highlighted

New Arrival

Peanuts / Pretzels are always on flight as long as your flight is atleast an hour and /or depends on turbulance. 

Highlighted

New Arrival

Peanuts are not available if anyone onboard declares an allergy.
As I require protein and not a lot of empty carbs, I always bring my own food.

Highlighted

New Arrival

I always take something to eat.  The last time I flew they declared a "no peanut" flight because of someone's allergies.  Unfortunately the only thing I had with me was a peanut butter sandwich. Ugh. They offered a bag of Fritos which I don't like so I was pretty hungry by the time I got to my destination.  From now on I will also take something nut-free!

Highlighted

New Arrival

yes - peanuts and drink.  sometimes something else.  peanuts at 7 am is an odd offer.  it is time for SW to make an adjustment

Highlighted

New Arrival

I received Belvita breakfast cookies Tuesday on my  8 am flight from California to Las Vegas!