Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Question on travel funds credit

Kathymci
Explorer C

Good Day

On April 4, my husband and I flew from Denver to Pittsburgh on flight 1727.  The flight crew was exceptionally pleasant and helpful.  They are great representative of Southwest.

On that April 4 flight, we were supposed to go from Austin to Dallas to Pittsburgh.  Our flight was changed from Dallas to Denver.  We got into Pittsburgh at 10:30 p.m instead of 7 p.m. One of the passengers, received a $200. voucher.  We were not offered one, but wanted to check to see if we should have received a voucher. 

Look Forward to hearing from you.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Question on travel funds credit

bec102896
Aviator A
Solution

Hello 

so the best way to see about compensation for your recent trip would be to call customer relations at 855-234-4654 they would be able to look in to your flight and see what could be done.

for your own security I would recommend editing your post to remove your confirmation number and email address as southwest won't be able to issue compensation here. the only way is by calling the number above or if you reach out by email which you can do by clicking on the contact us link on the bottom of the homepage or they can help on Twitter.

thanks for writing in and sorry to hear about your delayed flight!

Blake 

Re: Question on travel funds credit

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

@Kathymci,

Hello, I've edited your post to remove personal identifying information. For more information about best practices when participating in the Southwest Community discussion forum, you can check out our user Guidelines, here