Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Southwest Customer Service Number

roseandersen87
Explorer C

Today i searched on Google for southwest customer service number and many numbers are comes up and i tried many of them but the call didn't connected to any human.

Then someone told me to call a number for any southwest airlines query, and then i called them also and they said they're consolidators of all the major airlines included southwest, and they're super kind and finally they resolved my issue. Thanks for the wonderful support team.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Southwest Customer Service Number

dfwskier
Aviator A
Solution

@roseandersen87 wrote:

Then someone told me to call +1(816)205-8788 for any southwest airlines query, and then i called them also and they said they're consolidators of all the major airlines  

That means they are NOT Southwest Customer service -- beware.

Re: Southwest Customer Service Number

SoCalFlyer97
Frequent Flyer A
Solution

@roseandersen87 wrote:

Today i searched on Google for southwest customer service number and many numbers are comes up and i tried many of them but the call didn't connected to any human.

Then someone told me to call a number for any southwest airlines query, and then i called them also and they said they're consolidators of all the major airlines included southwest, and they're super kind and finally they resolved my issue. Thanks for the wonderful support team.

Be careful when chatting with a third-party consolidator as you're not speaking directly with a Southwest CSA. Best to call Southwest's main number 1-800-I-FLY-SWA (800-435-9792) for Customer Service or any other official applicable number published on Southwest's contact page going forward.

To get to into the queue for a live agent quickly, keep pressing 0 after all the automated prompts until the automated voice says "I still didn't get that...If you want to be connected with a customer service representative, say 'yes' or press 1" then press 1. Good time to call is in the early morning. My experience if there's a long hold time is the system will prompt me to do the callback option.