Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Good Review

ecurl
Explorer C

I hope I am doing this correctly, I just wanted to write Sabrina the customer service agent that helped me change my flight last minute a good review so I hope this is the right place! 

Life plans change sometimes and it can be so hectic, yet she made being able to change my reservation to an earlier flight quick and easy. Her employee or work ID number was 74? Also hope I remembered that correctly... Just wanted to give her a thank you for helping me amidst the crazy world we live in today.

Love southwest!!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Good Review

tappingmom1
Frequent Flyer B
Solution

Hi @ecurl ,

This is a community message board...and we love to read positive reviews of service provided by Southwest airlines!

To leave your review with Southwest, click on the blue Contact Us at the bottom of this page.  After it opens, scroll down to Provide Feedback.  And after it opens, click on Complements.

It's always helpful if you can provide the date of service and airport.

Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge the assistance this SWA employee gave you!!

Re: Good Review

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@tappingmom1 wrote:

Hi @ecurl ,

This is a community message board...and we love to read positive reviews of service provided by Southwest airlines!

To leave your review with Southwest, click on the blue Contact Us at the bottom of this page.  After it opens, scroll down to Provide Feedback.  And after it opens, click on Complements.

It's always helpful if you can provide the date of service and airport.

Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge the assistance this SWA employee gave you!!

They will also potentially ask for your confirmation number which helps validate what your pathway was as far as airports and aircraft during the day. Don't ever post that publicly, save it for the contact us form.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.