Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Southwest Gift card(Costco)-Southwest says PIN incorrect - partially used twice in past

plprasad
Explorer C

Hello,

I don't know how to get this resolved. Looking for some help here...

I have a South West gift card, a friend gifted it to me.  I used it twice successfully using the card number and PIN.

Today, when I tried to use again, it did not work.  And I cannot check the balance either.

Spent almost an hour talking to 2 different people in SW and they claim the PIN I am using is incorrect. And they can see the balance, but I cannot use it. One of them also said no one can change the password.

I requested my friend to get the details from Costco again - and yes - I had the same card  and pin numbers.

What can I do ???

Thanks in Advance !!!

P

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Southwest Gift card(Costco)-Southwest says PIN incorrect - partially used twice in past

dfwskier
Aviator A

Good question.

I guess if I were you my first step weould be to retrieve the e-mail confimations for the two timesd you used the card. The confirmations should show the gift card number and the amount of the card that was used.

Then I guess I would send an e-mail making your request and including the information obtasined in the paragrpah above. CLick on contact us (below) to do so.

Having a paper trail will probasbly be important. 

I wish you luck.

Re: Southwest Gift card(Costco)-Southwest says PIN incorrect - partially used twice in past

plprasad
Explorer C

Thank you for a quick response.

I will raise a case and share updates.