Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Cheaper flights

tfsaustin
Explorer C

I was in an airport waiting for my connecting flight and when i was on the SWA App I found a link that had cheap(er) flights early in the morning and later at night and I had to close out when I boarded the plane and thought I would look at the prices when I got home.  After getting some time at home I was not able to find this link with the cheaper prices.  Does anyone know of this link? or was I delirious and thought I saw it?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Cheaper flights

bballflyer
Frequent Flyer B

I have gotten many flights before 7 am and after 7 pm that were discounted.  I know the miles were discounted, but not sure it was discounted as much when using money.  I didn't need a special link.  Try searching using points and see;  I have not seen that discount in the last couple of weeks though.

Re: Cheaper flights

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@bballflyer wrote:

I have gotten many flights before 7 am and after 7 pm that were discounted.  I know the miles were discounted, but not sure it was discounted as much when using money.  I didn't need a special link.  Try searching using points and see;  I have not seen that discount in the last couple of weeks though.

There was a promotional message about it but all of the fares are available for your browsing in the normal way, you don't need to enter via the link or use any promo code. 

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.