Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Excellent Service by Charles of Georgia Centrt

Explorer C

Charles of Georgia Center provided me with EXEMPLARY (above and beyond expectations) CUSTOMER SERVICE

when I could not get onto Southwest Airlines account.

Since I have been a Southwest Airline client since 1995, I was amazed how Charles was able to overcome multiple blockages until I was able to get onto Southwest Airline to check my schedule on a flight.

Charles was very knowledgeable, patient, clear about options to get the problem solved and encouraging.  I hope this feedback will be given to Charles in his performance material and shared with others to encourage their patience when working with a Southwest Airline person who needs assistance.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Excellent Service by Charles of Georgia Centrt

SoCalFlyer97
Frequent Flyer A

@20007643 wrote:

Charles of Georgia Center provided me with EXEMPLARY (above and beyond expectations) CUSTOMER SERVICE

when I could not get onto Southwest Airlines account.

Since I have been a Southwest Airline client since 1995, I was amazed how Charles was able to overcome multiple blockages until I was able to get onto Southwest Airline to check my schedule on a flight.

Charles was very knowledgeable, patient, clear about options to get the problem solved and encouraging.  I hope this feedback will be given to Charles in his performance material and shared with others to encourage their patience when working with a Southwest Airline person who needs assistance.

Great to hear positive stories like this 😊. Thanks for sharing.

Would you do one more kind return favor for Charles. This forum is customer-to-customer and it's likely your beautifully written letter won't reach his department through this board. Would you forward your compliment directly to Southwest Customer Service via this link if you haven't done so yet:

https://support.southwest.com/helpcenter/s/email-us

That will help ensure your feedback reaches the appropriate personnel. Appreciate you posting this experience to the community and glad you got the help you needed.