Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

SFL1
Explorer C

I soon will complete a lifelong dream to visit all 50 US states, and I have flown SWA into 29 (soon to be 30) of the states.

On Saturday, January 20, I visit the last state, Idaho. I fly SWA from BWI-->BOI. I am super excited. Fingers crossed there will be no weather delays.

Thanks for the great flights!!

9 REPLIES 9

Re: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

SoCalFlyer97
Frequent Flyer A

@SFL1 wrote:

I soon will complete a lifelong dream to visit all 50 US states, and I have flown SWA into 29 (soon to be 30) of the states.

On Saturday, January 20, I visit the last state, Idaho. I fly SWA from BWI-->BOI. I am super excited. Fingers crossed there will be no weather delays.

Thanks for the great flights!!

LUV It! If you're willing, share some pictures of your visit to the Gem (Potato) State and your SW experience there. As of the time of this post, "Rain Likely" is in the forecast at BOI this weekend but no weather advisories. 🤞

dfwskier
Aviator A
Solution

Good for you and congrats.

I have the same goal and an 4 short: Alabama, Mississippi, Wyoming and Nebraska.

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@dfwskier wrote:

I have the same goal and an 4 short: Alabama, Mississippi, Wyoming and Nebraska.

I'm just back from Gulf Shores and Orange Beach, Alabama and not far from Mississippi - I recommend Pensacola (PNS) for visiting Orange Beach, very nice facility easy to navigate, free luggage carts.

For Mississippi do you have any attractions or areas lined up? Personally I'd say visit Memphis, drive down there, and call it a day.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@dfwskier wrote:

I'm also short Idaho and will need to check out BOI, also Montana, SD and ND (road trip from MSP?)

Vermont, Delaware, West Virginia, and Connecticut are my other four missing states.

So still a ways to go but could knock out two to four of them on a dedicated road trip.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

CarlyeThornton
Employee
Employee

This is awesome! We'd love to send you a special surprise to celebrate this tremendous accomplishment. Could you please ensure your personal message are switched on?

Kindly,

Carlye

SFL1
Explorer C

Thank you so much.  I am unsure how I might turn on the private message feature.

CarlyeThornton
Employee
Employee

Issue was on our end, apologies! Please check your messages when you have a chance!

SFL1
Explorer C

Collage_2024-01-21_17_37_37.jpg

 I just wanted to share that the crew of Flight 2560 were wonderful and made my trip to my 50th state an experience to remember. J.C., the representative at LAS Gate C23, and flight attendants Jack and Karen, were phenomenal.

Thank you SWA.

tappingmom1
Frequent Flyer B
Solution

50 states...WOW!!

Congratulations on your traveling nirvana.  I love the positive note that Jack wrote.  Thank you for taking the time to post this.