I submitted my receipts with Southwest on 1/3/2023. I still have not received any communication regarding the approval of my expenses after being stuck in Nashville for 4 days because of Southwest after Christmas.
Southwest CEO said 90% of people have been reimbursed and the remaining 10% will follow in the next few days. Well that was a few days ago.
I try contacting Southwest and wait times on the phone are 2 hours?? I try submitting an email/complaint and I get an automatic message from Southwest saying " You should already have received separate communication regarding your reimbursement request"
That is false.
Anyone else still waiting on their reimbursement or finding it impossible to get an actual update?
... View more