Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Annual Upgraded Boarding Passes

ceherr
Explorer C

I have the Southwest Priority Visa which will reimburse you for up to 4 upgraded boarding passes annually. My card was charged the $149 annual fee on Sept 1st, but my 4 new passes are not showing up. Does anyone know how long it takes to be reflected on your Rewards page? I'm flying next week and would like to redeem one.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Annual Upgraded Boarding Passes

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A
Solution

Information about available upgraded boarding and EarlyBird Check-In credits has disappeared from the Chase site.  You can try calling Chase to see if they know what is available in your account, but you should not count on it appearing on the website or in app.

--TheMiddleSeat

Re: Annual Upgraded Boarding Passes

bballflyer
Frequent Flyer B

I have called Chase a couple times and been in phone over an hour;  I finally got a supervisor who supposedly created a ticket on the issue, this was about a week ago.  So far I have heard nothing back.  When they renew is also confusing, I was just charge my annual fee but they don't renew until march.  If you call them, they can tell you how many are left. It is hit and miss if you get someone right away who can figure it out though.