Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Excellent Customer service

cjdowns315
Explorer C

We were traveling from Dallas Love Field to Midway Chicago; while checking in at Dallas at the bag drop, the counter staff member called me back to the counter.  She had noticed I was limping pretty badly (I have knee surgery scheduled in two weeks) and she offered to allow my husband and myself to have Pre-board status to avoid the wait line to board and have seats closer to the front of the plane.  This was on Tuesday, Oct 24, 2023 Flight # 4079.  I did not get her name but possibly she can be tracked from the flight info.  We absolutely appreciated her kindness and great customer service.    Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Excellent Customer service

SoCalFlyer97
Frequent Flyer A

@cjdowns315 wrote:

We were traveling from Dallas Love Field to Midway Chicago; while checking in at Dallas at the bag drop, the counter staff member called me back to the counter.  She had noticed I was limping pretty badly (I have knee surgery scheduled in two weeks) and she offered to allow my husband and myself to have Pre-board status to avoid the wait line to board and have seats closer to the front of the plane.  This was on Tuesday, Oct 24, 2023 Flight # 4079.  I did not get her name but possibly she can be tracked from the flight info.  We absolutely appreciated her kindness and great customer service.    Thank you.

Hello!

Great to hear the ticket counter staff going out of their way to help you. Would you do the kind CSA a little favor: Since this community forum is customer-to-customer, would you forward your compliment in an email directly to Southwest Customer Service so that the crew can receive their praise due:

https://support.southwest.com/email-us/s/

Re: Excellent Customer service

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

I hope your surgery goes well! Safe travels.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.