Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Michael J Page

SN
Explorer C

I need a response

As a woman carrying my Quran at the airport, I've been a loyal Southwest Airlines customer, but after my recent experience, I've decided it's my last flight with them. During boarding, despite having the correct number, I was unfairly held back by a Southwest employee named Lynn, allowing others to board ahead of me and my mother, seemingly because of our Muslim faith. When I voiced my concern, another employee named Michael J Page intervened, aggressively cornering me and insisting I repeat certain phrases or be denied boarding, citing vague behavioral concerns. Feeling coerced, I complied, but not before informing him of my intent to report his actions. When I told him I will report his action he said "He knows my name" which I find the threatening. Despite attempts by my husband, who is a doctor, to address the situation, Michael J Page ignored him and left the aircraft. This discriminatory treatment and intimidation are unacceptable and warrant immediate attention.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Michael J Page

SN
Explorer C

RACISM 

dfwskier
Aviator A

triplicate post

epcot
Adventurer C

I would suggest you reach out to Southwest directly, this is a public forum they operate but they cannot investigate from here

https://support.southwest.com/helpcenter/s/pathway/a1F5G00000cLOqsUAG/more-phone-numbers-contact-opt...

SN
Explorer C

unfortunately they are not responding and the system has error and doesn't submit the case!