Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Drink Vouchers Without Mobile Pass

RobbyKC
Explorer C

I am on a flight that is “not eligible for mobile pass”. As a result I can’t access my 2 free drinks for being A List Preferred. I don’t use them when traveling on business and finally on vacation and can’t use🙄

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Drink Vouchers Without Mobile Pass

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@RobbyKC wrote:

I am on a flight that is “not eligible for mobile pass”. As a result I can’t access my 2 free drinks for being A List Preferred. I don’t use them when traveling on business and finally on vacation and can’t use🙄

Ask the FA and they may be able to hook you up anyway if you explain the situation.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

stevenrollinson
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hey @RobbyKC 

Make sure you show your Flight Attendant that you're A-List Preferred when they come around for drink service. There are some additional enhancements coming soon that will allow digital boarding passes to be used for international travel, so stay tuned for those announcements in the future.

Have a great time on vacation!

RobbyKC
Explorer C

Thanks so much Steven!

dfwskier
Aviator A

Next time after checking in, you can save a pic of your boarding pass to your Gallery and then access it to show your FA.

bec102896
Aviator A

@dfwskier wrote:

Next time after checking in, you can save a pic of your boarding pass to your Gallery and then access it to show your FA.

Unfortunately if it’s international it will have a grey box that says not eligible for mobile boarding pass also does the same thing with other types of tickets like a COS extra seat for those who prepay they can’t access the drink coupons.