Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Rudest flight attendants

Mrsmom354
Explorer C

We had a group of 11 fly out of Panama City Beach July 1 to Dallas. The two women working the flight were two of the rudest women I have ever encountered on any flights I have ever been on. Very sour unkind woman. One snapped at because I was getting up to use restroom. I said I have been told I couldn’t use the restroom before. We didn’t have turbulence and other people were getting up to use rest room. I am 64 yrs old so when I need to go I need to go. Finally my husband got mad and said you get up and go they can’t stop you. Then the other flight attendant said you can’t use this restroom someone is in it and two people are after you. No one was waiting. I had to walk to back of plane to use that one even though we were in the front. Then I asked for another napkin and was told you will just have to wait a sec. She never brought one back. I will never fly Southwest again!

1 REPLY 1

Re: Rudest flight attendants

dfwskier
Aviator A

First of all , if you wan to file a complaint, you can do so by clicking on "contact us" below and following the prompts .

When the seatbelt sign is on, you are supposed to have it on. FA's are not going to say "why yes, you are free to move around, when the light is on." Did you see yesterday's  story about the plane that encountered turbulence,  and people that were not wearing belts were thrown raound and bloodied. Heck, they had to pry a guy out of the ceiling. It happens.

My only comment would be that if that incident is enough to get you to swear off Southwest, wiat til you eperience much worse on about every other airline. Give it time, and you won't be flying anyone.