Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Chase rapid rewards benefits

Kgmflyer5884
Explorer A

How can you see which benefits you’ve already used for the year? I’m entitled to 4 free upgrades and am not sure if I’ve already used all 4. I thought there was a way to check, but I don’t remember how to do it. 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Chase rapid rewards benefits

SoCalFlyer97
Frequent Flyer A

@Kgmflyer5884 wrote:

How can you see which benefits you’ve already used for the year? I’m entitled to 4 free upgrades and am not sure if I’ve already used all 4. I thought there was a way to check, but I don’t remember how to do it. 

Hola! Looks like you're asking about the Upgraded Boarding benefit (usable four times under the credit card).

Southwest will email the ticketholder confirmation of any Upgraded Boarding purchase. The subject line should read,
"Congrats, (Name)! Upgraded Boarding is confirmed for your (Date/Destination) trip (Confirmation #)."

Do you still have access to these emails? If so, try searching for "Upgraded Boarding" as a subject and see how many emails show up in the results. The email also includes the last four digits of the credit card used if you need to confirm this. That should show you how many times you've purchased this benefit.

Re: Chase rapid rewards benefits

Kgmflyer5884
Explorer A

Thanks for the reply! I don’t think I’ve ever received this kind of email. I thought you could see which benefits you’ve used on the Chase dashboard, but I no longer see it. 
When I use my SWA credit card for updates boarding, the fee is always reversed on my cc statement, but I was hoping there was an easier way to see which benefits haven’t been used yet.