Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Promotion Page

michellefromokc
Explorer C

HI there, 

New to the discussion forum and I've searched this question but haven't found an answer. I do ALL the promotions that I can. I always wonder though what did I earn from each promotion.

Is there a page anywhere, either with Chase or SW, that shows al of the promotions you've participated in and the points you earned in them?  I know there's the qualifying points that you can sort in your SW account page but it never states what point are from what.

I've just found that what I thought were the promo points for the end of the year (29k+) were put toward my 2024 CP and not my 2023 CP and those points would have qualified me. In talking with a SW rep, she says they cannot be moved so ALL that money that I spent on the RR CC over Oct, Nov and Dec did me no good for 2024. Pretty irritated by it. I also should have gotten 20k points for referring a friend to pen a Chase SW RR card and those points haven't hit yet either. 

So basically, I'm trying to figure out their game and get my dang CP lol! Any help is appreciated!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Promotion Page

Littlekras
Explorer C

I am having the same issue!  If you register for the promotions, typically it says "other, action-based bonus" in your points activity.  Mine are all 0 for Sept-Dec, which I enrolled in all the Promotions for the bonus, and they did not give me any points rather than the credit card spending, which I would not have placed on the card otherwise. 

Re: Promotion Page

bballflyer
Adventurer C

I just went though this with SW;  You have to find the registration confirmation (if there is one) in your email;  The points are posted up to 8 weeks after the date of the promotion ends;  If ending in 12/31 then have to end of Feb to post;  I went back through all of mine and double checked the dates and added to a spreadsheet;  I had some from earlier in the year and they all posted between 4 - 8 weeks after the promotion;  You do have to look in the Other category, then by what type of qualified, the tiered or the companion;  It looked to me like there was a 0 on the same dates on the all category that the companion pass or TQP posted where you didn't actually get additional travel points, just qualifying points;  I am waiting for my points for the promotions that ended in Dec to hit and will be tracking.