Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

RR Promotion Points

rlw120653
Explorer A

Curious if others have received the 4X bonus points on SW Credit Card purchases through January and ending February 29, 2024.  I have not seen my points, my do realize it may take up to 8 weeks but still curious if others have been granted their bonus. Thank you.

14 REPLIES 14

Re: RR Promotion Points

bballflyer
Adventurer C

All the promotion points I have received have been right at the 8 week mark.  I would expect to see them at 8 weeks.

SWmazzymic
Explorer C

Have you seen these promo points post to account yet? I still haven't.

rlw120653
Explorer A

Hello,

As of today, April 28, I still have not seen them.

soctung
Explorer C

Still nothing for me and now beyond 8 weeks and 2 credit card cycles. Although I think this is just a SWA promotion so the credit card cycles should not matter. 

soctung
Explorer C

now the SWA rep on the Twitter chat is trying to claim it is a Chase Promotion. I spent an hour on the 3 way call with a Chase supervisor and a SWA rep and the rep confirmed by registration date and promotion status and that it was an SWA promotion. Now once again SWA is trying to weasel out of giving points by claiming it is not their responsibility. 

rlw120653
Explorer A

I ran into the exact same issue. I have contacted SW and Chase - each one says it's the other guys promotion.

Very frustrating, it has been two months today that this promotion ended.

This should not take this long.

Someone  is not getting the right information.

rlw120653
Explorer A

I just have spent some time with a SW agent, and they are still insisting that it is a Chase matter. Since the promotion was based on credit card spending, and SW does does have access to the credit card information, I was told to once again contact Chase and see why the points have not transferred over.  And the story goes........

PDFelter
Frequent Flyer B

I haven't received mine, but when I went to look at the terms, it said I had to have spending in the time period of $30k.  I didn't meet that minimum spend, so will not receive the rewards.  Might want to look at the terms of the promotion to verify you filled the spend requirement.

and after reading the terms, it is very clearly a Chase promotion as it is all tied to the Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card.  

Davids
Explorer C

I spoke to a Chase rep on Thursday or Friday and he wasn’t familiar with the promotion but was going to look into it.  He said I should get a response within 3 business days which should be early this week.

he asked me if it was a Chase promotion or a Southwest promotion.  I wasn’t sure but he assured me I would get a response soon.  I’m glad I’m not the only one with this issue.  If I don’t hear back from someone within a couple of days I’m going to call both Chase and Southwest in hopes of getting this resolved.