Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Reward Points Not Added

DJ_Ran
Explorer A

I've had the credit card for well over 10 years now so I know exactly how it works. Usually rapid reward points are posted to my account within 24 hours of my billing statement. My billing cycle ended on January 17th. According to my statement  I earned 21,587 points.  Looking at my rapid rewards account today no points were added to my Southwest rewards points  that are redeemable for flights and no points were added towards my Southwest Companion Pass. However 4,500 points were added towards my A List rewards tracker.  So obviously there is a problem somewhere here. Would it be on Southwest's end or Chase's end? I emailed Southwest and got the standard form response which accomplished nothing. Who should I contact about getting this situation rectified?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Reward Points Not Added

dfwskier
Aviator A

Your points are ONE DAY LATE and you are PANICKED????

REALLY???

DJ_Ran
Explorer A

In the past my points have always been added to my account the same day or the next at the very latest. For the record it's 2 days and if 4,500 points were added to my A-list there's no reason why they shouldn't have been added to my Rapid Rewards points and to my companion pass tracker correct?. My points activity for the 17th also show nothing was added to the account so there is an error somewhere. 

dfwskier
Aviator A

@DJ_Ran wrote:

In the past my points have always been added to my account the same day or the next at the very latest. For the record it's 2 days  

I think that'swhat I said -- one day late...

PDFelter
Frequent Flyer B

according to Chase Bank FAQ's: When will I receive my points? Points earned on purchases appear in your Rapid Rewards account up to 30 days after your statement cycle date.

Patience grasshopper.  I'd give it at least a few more days or a week and then start digging into it.