Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Extraordinary help and service

dennisrbrown
Explorer C

I was flying from Atlanta to Oakland, through Denver, and ultimately to Orange County.  As I boarded the Atlanta flight I realized I needed to change my itinerary, cut short the Oakland leg of my trip and return to Orange County.  In Denver, with a short 45 minute layover, Kristi Mueneem (sp ?), on very short notice, rerouted me through Phoenix to Orange County.  And believe it or not my checked bags arrived the next morning at my doorstep.    

Just Great Service.  Thanks Kristi and the lost baggage people for their response.

Kristi.jpg

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Extraordinary help and service

SoCalFlyer97
Aviator C
Solution

@dennisrbrown wrote:

I was flying from Atlanta to Oakland, through Denver, and ultimately to Orange County.  As I boarded the Atlanta flight I realized I needed to change my itinerary, cut short the Oakland leg of my trip and return to Orange County.  In Denver, with a short 45 minute layover, Kristi Mueneem (sp ?), on very short notice, rerouted me through Phoenix to Orange County.  And believe it or not my checked bags arrived the next morning at my doorstep.    

Just Great Service.  Thanks Kristi and the lost baggage people for their response.

Beautiful story 😊

Thanks for sharing. Would do a kind return favor for Kristi and the Baggage Claim staff...As this forum is customer-to-customer, would you forward your beautifully written praise directly to Southwest Customer service in an email:

https://support.southwest.com/helpcenter/s/email-us

You can also submit it to Southwest's Twitter/X or Facebook account as Southwest staff processes posted questions and comments directly from there too.

That will help ensure your compliment reaches the right personnel. Appreciate you sharing this story the community. LUV it!

Re: Extraordinary help and service

dennisrbrown
Explorer C

Thanks for the advice and recommendation.  I have followed up as you suggested.  My intent in posting this was to thank Kristi et al.  I hope this accomplishes that.