Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

I booked hotel through southwest but never got email confirmation

Mijee
Explorer C

I have booked hotel in may 2024  in 2 weeks ago but never got confirmation email. Could email come later any other day or it's not normal

1 REPLY 1

Re: I booked hotel through southwest but never got email confirmation

SoCalFlyer97
Frequent Flyer A
Solution

@Mijee wrote:

I have booked hotel in may 2024  in 2 weeks ago but never got confirmation email. Could email come later any other day or it's not normal

Hello! I'm a frequent customer of Southwest Hotels...The confirmation email is usually delivered no later than the first few hours of booking (mostly within the first few minutes after booking) after you see the "You're All Set" confirmation screen on the webpage. Since it's been a few weeks, I would try the following:

• Go to Southwesthotels.com and click on "Manage My Booking". Click on "Resend Confirmation Email" by entering your email address.

The email should arrive within the next few minutes. If the email doesn't show, double check junk/spam. If that still doesn't work, it's possible that the email address that was entered at the time of booking was entered incorrectly. If that's the case, a Southwest Hotels/Booking.com rep will need to help you (note that this department is separate from Southwest Airlines Customer Service):

Here's the Southwest Hotels/Booking.com contact details:

concierge@southwesthotels.com
1-844-782-9792
773-770-4953

If you were not able to capture your confirmation number and/or receipt on the confirmation screen following your purchase, let the rep know that you did not receive the confirmation email and therefore don't have the confirmation number for your reservation. 

Travel Tip: If your booking came with free cancelation, I would keep checking prices as your date of stay gets closer...that way, if prices drop, you can lock in the lower rate by cancelling and rebooking.