Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Job well Done!!

rickturcaz
Explorer C

I am writing to express my profound gratitude for the exceptional service my family and I received from one of your outstanding employees, Kui, at the E3 Gate in Honolulu Airport on July 21, 2024.

Our travel plans hit a significant hurdle when we were unexpectedly removed from our flight to Maui, where we had a connecting flight with Hawaiian Airlines. Faced with this stressful situation, Kui stepped in and turned our experience around, embodying the true meaning of the aloha spirit.

Kui went above and beyond to assist us. She tirelessly worked to find us an alternative flight and rebooked us without hesitation, even though it was not her responsibility to do so. Her dedication and willingness to help us in our time of need was remarkable and deeply appreciated. Despite our attempts to offer her a $50 tip as a token of our gratitude, Kui graciously refused, reinforcing her commitment to genuine customer service without expecting anything in return.

Kui's actions exemplify the highest standards of customer service. Her kindness, efficiency, and empathy made a challenging situation much more manageable, and her efforts ensured that we could continue our journey. It is not often that we encounter such exemplary service, and we believe Kui deserves recognition for her hard work and dedication.

Please convey our heartfelt thanks to Kui for her outstanding support. Employees like her are a true asset to Southwest Airlines, and we are grateful for her assistance.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and please extend our sincerest appreciation to Kui once again.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Job well Done!!

dfwskier
Aviator A

Glad to hear that things worked out for you. Thanks for sharing the story.

However, since this is a customer to customer forum, Southwest may not see your post. If you want to insure that KuiI get recorgnition for a job well done, click on "contact us" below and folow the prompts to the correct place for you to say thanks to Kui