Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Unable to view upcoming flight information online

med02
Explorer C

Norwegian Cruise Line booked our flights for our April 6th cruise and I am not able to view our flight information on Southwest's website. I am trying to access it given the locator number provided by NCL and am unable. I called NCL Air Dept and they told me that because the return flight was booked with a different airline we would not be able to check-in online nor print our boarding passes with Southwest until we arrived at the airport for departure. They could not provide me with any other confirmation number. I do have the E-Ticket numbers. Any way to access this information before?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Unable to view upcoming flight information online

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

This sounds familiar for travel agents that are managing your flight, they don't want you to have the confirmation number because they are not looking for you to make any changes to the itinerary, they will manage the process until you are at the airport.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

med02
Explorer C

But is it fair to deny me the ability to check-in online and print boarding passes? Especially with Southwest because we won't get a favorable boarding position. 

dfwskier
Aviator A

@med02 wrote:

But is it fair to deny me the ability to check-in online and print boarding passes? Especially with Southwest because we won't get a favorable boarding position. 

You probably shouold let th firm that booked tge flight know how you feel - and remember how they treated you the next time you have a trip.