Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Please add a gate at Knoxville, TN (TYS)

lizflygirl
Explorer C

There is little competition from Chicago to Knoxville. Allegiant is seasonal and the others are very expensive.  The University of Knoxville has the second largest enrollment attending from Illinois.  The majority of those students are from the Chicagoland suburbs.  Please take into consideration this destination for Illinois students and family.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Please add a gate at Knoxville, TN (TYS)

lizflygirl
Explorer C

University of Tennessee-Knoxville. Sorry had to correct my error.

dfwskier
Aviator A

You are talking to fellow cusotmers here -- not Southwest. To make your desires known to the airline click on "contact us below and proceed.

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@lizflygirl wrote:

University of Tennessee-Knoxville. Sorry had to correct my error.

If you click the "gear" icon there is an option to edit posts, although there is a time limit in case you come back way later then the original post will be locked.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

floridaguy
Aviator C

We've discussed this many times before.  There are a few threads on this subject.

I've called Southwest and also the "airport" there in Knoxville.  Despite spending MILLIONS to attract Southwest, they are not interested.

In enough time, anything can happen.  However, it is not in the cards for the foreseeable future, according to the research that I did.