Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

View all destinations fares by departure city

KAI2121
Explorer C

A few years ago they hid this page a bit. Now for the past three months or so I can't find it at all. I used to be able to look at all destinations by departure city, find a good fare for a random city, and then book a little trip. Anyone know what happened to this page and/or how to navigate to it?

southwest.png

4 REPLIES 4

Re: View all destinations fares by departure city

SoCalFlyer97
Frequent Flyer A

@KAI2121 wrote:

A few years ago they hid this page a bit. Now for the past three months or so I can't find it at all. I used to be able to look at all destinations by departure city, find a good fare for a random city, and then book a little trip. Anyone know what happened to this page and/or how to navigate to it?

southwest.png

I use this page extensively and I've bookmarked the link some time ago. Southwest usually has the link visible during a low fare sale. Here it is:

https://www.southwest.com/find-best-flight-deals/

It appears to be working AOK today despite Southwest currently not having a low fare sale. Hope this helps! 

dfwskier
Aviator A

Note that this method does not always show the real "lowest" fare between two cities. For example, the method now shows a fare of $100 between MDW and COS, but a look at the low fare calendar shows fares as low as $79 between the two

KAI2121
Explorer C

Thank you!

SWFlyer007
Aviator C

@KAI2121 @SoCalFlyer97 Thank you so much for bringing this to my attention.  As a flyer of SWA since 1997 I had no idea this ever existed, silly me.  I'm in fact going to head right to the link and try it out right now and book a flight somewhere.  SWA should give you a percentage of my flight for your insight on this.