Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Application/Interview update

kronos24
Explorer C

Hi @adrienneb 

I applied for the Operations Agent position (R-2024-44703) on July 20 and had a phone interview on July 23. However, I noticed that my application status is still "in progress," and the job posting has been removed from the candidate home.

I'm very interested in this opportunity and would like to follow up on the status of my application. Unfortunately, I have not received any email updates from the interviewer.

Could you please provide me with an update or any additional information regarding my application status?

Thank you for your assistance.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Application/Interview update

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

Hi there, @kronos24!

Thanks so much for reaching out! I'm happy to hear you're interested in joining our Southwest Family. I'm sorry if you're having any trouble tracking your application's status - logging in via https://swa.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/external should do the trick!

I took a closer look at your Operations Agent (DCA) R-2024-44703 application, and our Team is still working to review the recent interviews and determine who will be moving forward. This position did receive a large number of applications, and we appreciate your patience as we get those next step details finalized! I would anticipate your Recruiter reaching out with an update this week. Rooting for you! 

- Adrienne, Community Moderator

kronos24
Explorer C

Hi @adrienneb 

Thank you for your response.

I received an email today regarding an online interview for the Operations Agent (DCA) position, reference number R-2024-44703. Is it standard practice to conduct multiple interviews for the same position? Additionally, should I reach out to the interviewer about my previous interview?

I appreciate your clarification on this matter.

Thank you for your assistance.

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

Good morning, @kronos24!

Yes, we often hold two interviews for a position. Typically, the first will be with just the Recruiter, and the second will be with the Recruiter and a Leader of the desired role - of course that varies a bit depending on Leader schedules and capacity! 

You're welcome to share with your Recruiter that you're excited to have completed the first interview and are open the second, and they should be able to see the details from your first interview (and any other interviews you've completed with us!).😊

-Adrienne, Community Moderator

kronos24
Explorer C
Solution

Good afternoon, @adrienneb!

I hope this message finds you well.

I had my video interview two weeks ago. Due to unforeseen circumstances, the original recruiter assigned to conduct the interview was unavailable and asked another recruiter to step in on her behalf. I wanted to inquire about the appropriate point of contact for any follow-up. Should I reach out to the original recruiter for updates, or should I direct my inquiry to the recruiter who conducted the interview? Unfortunately, I only have the name of the recruiter who conducted the interview, not their email address.

Thank you so much for your assistance.