I didn’t get that what’s mean

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Customer service agent s

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

Hi, @bitaalahyan!

Thanks for reaching out! 

I took a closer look, and I see that you applied to the Orange County/Santa Ana (SNA) Customer Service Agent position back in February. After reviewing applications in the order they're received, we followed up with you in May to let you know we had filled the open positions, and that we wouldn't be moving forward with your application. For positions that receive high interest, we aren't always able to review all applications, and this was one of those situations. 

It looks like our Team followed up with you today to let you know we would be posting that Customer Service Agent position again, in case you were interested in applying again! The SNA Team is growing, and we'd be happy to consider your application for those openings. If this is something you're interested in, I would recommend applying as soon as you see the position is posted - this gets your application earlier in the review process.

I hope this helps to clarify on what today's email meant! We appreciate your interest in a career with Heart! 

Re: Customer service agent s

bitaalahyan
Explorer C

Thank you so much for helping of that, but I applied last night again with the new resume and immediately after submitted I got TBNT email. 
min my home career shows me I progress from 30 days ago and in Active the new one . 
honestly, I got confused. 
I really appreciate of your help to tell me what should I do. 
Thanks