Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Email received....still have questions

hlyngibbs609
Explorer C

@adrienneb 

Hello can you tell me what does this actually mean? My application will no longer be valid and I'd have to apply again? or You guys are still going throught the hiring process? or You guys have hired enough for this position?

Thanks.

EMAIL RECEIVED: 

Hello.

Thank you so much for your patience regarding the Chicago MDW Customer Service Agent Part time position.

We received much interest in this position and it took us longer then we anticipated to update you.

At this time we will be closing this posting.

Our staffing numbers may change and if that occurs we will be reposting this role in the future.

We encourage you to keep an eye on our Website: Southwest.Com/careers

We do also always encourage you to sign up for Job Alerts as well as join our Talent community

https://careers.southwestair.com/leadpage?formId=7qu9ukpbj08mah2fg5cceh4b3s&eventScheduleId=5e175b3b...

Thank you again for your interest.

Southwest Airlines Career Team

1 REPLY 1

Re: Email received....still have questions

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

Hey, @hlyngibbs609

So sorry for any confusion there! I took a quick look, and it looks like our Recruiting Team followed up with a more insightful second email shortly after you received this one - that should help a bit! 

Ultimately, we received more applications than we were able to review for this position - it received a *ton* of interest. As such, your application was one that we just weren't able to get to this time around. I'm so sorry to share that with you. 

Still, we'd love to meet and get to know you better for another opportunity that fits your career goals in the future! Keep an eye out for the next time this MDW Customer Service Agent posts or for other opportunities at careers.southwestair.com - we post new positions almost daily!