Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Phone Interview

mandown72
Explorer C

Hello All, so yesterday i did my phone interview and i thought it went well even though i was super nervous! My question is the recruiter said she had to go through the rest of the phone interviews and would make a decision on who would make it to the f2f interview, would the recruiter call back or email regarding the f2f?

I would hate to miss out on working for such a great airline!

Thank you all for your feedback!!!

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Phone Interview

Christyplagge
Adventurer B

That is so amazing. I am so glad you had the opportunity to do an interview with the recruiter. I have heard several who have received an email if they were not moving on to the F2F interivew. I beleive that you will hear from them by phone and email for the F2F. They will need to set up and interview time for that. So excited for you. I wish you the best of luck. Many prayers for you to move on!! 

Have A LUVly,

Christy  

Christy Plagge

mandown72
Explorer C

Thank you very much!!!

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @mandown72,

Thanks for your interest in joining our Team, and congratulations on making it to this phase of the process! If you are chosen to move forward, you will receive both a call and an email. Make sure to keep an eye on both your spam/junk mail and your normal inbox. Best of luck!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

mandown72
Explorer C

Thank you so much !!!