Resume

rikkirick
Explorer C

My Resume wont upload from my drop box or in pdf file. HELP 

10 REPLIES 10

Re: Resume

jfm_412
Explorer A

same here, I manually entered experience in step 2 or 3 and emailed technical group for paper trail. 

adrienneb
Employee
Employee
Solution

Good morning! 

We appreciate your interest in joining our Southwest Family! If you have submitted your application for the Customer Support & Services Representative position, and you were unable to upload your resume at time of submission, we will be reaching out to you with additional instruction on how to upload it at a later date. We apologize for any concern this may have caused! 

Wishing you the best of luck! 

jfm_412
Explorer A

Greatly appreciate the reply and look forward to the future outreach!

How about seeing the Thank You for applying message, but not receiving a confirmation email nor seeing application submission in the dashboard? 

Kmart4
Explorer C

Same!

ashleylindsey50
Explorer B

This is what concerns me the most. As I have seen others say they received a confirmation email, but I have not and my dashboard says, "No applications submitted". 

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

@jfm_412, those confirmation emails and updates to your Candidate profile will be processed just as soon as site functionality is completely restored. Thanks for your patience! 

Kmart4
Explorer C

Same here! I just manually entered my employment history. 

taylormiranda
Explorer C

Yes, the same thing happened to me too, I also never received a confirmation email after I submitted my application without my resume attached. Hoping someone can help.

jfm_412
Explorer A

Received confirmation email a few hours ago and now see it on my dashboard. Nothing on being able to upload resume (yet).