Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

**Urgent** Start date from HOU badging office was not received via email

Ryanskis2024
Explorer B

Hello,

I was advised that the badging office at HOU-Hobby would be sending an email to me regarding where to go for airport training at HOU for the Ramp Agent position.  I was told they would respond by yesterday with the location for training but, I haven't received anything and they are not open on Fridays.  Is there any way to find out this information or, do I need to go to the badging office on my first day of work on Monday?  Any assistance would be appreciated.  

3 REPLIES 3

Re: **Urgent** Start date from HOU badging office was not received via email

Ryanskis2024
Explorer B

False alarm.  I thought they did not have Friday hours when I looked at the Airport information online but, they are in the office and the matter is taken care of.  Oops!

Passenger1C
Aviator C

Good reminder to not panic and feel comfortable that SW has everything together for onboarding. 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

Ryanskis2024
Explorer B

I completely agree.  It is still my responsibility to maintain communication with SWA and the airport authority to find out if I keyed something incorrectly or, if there were other issues I might not have been aware of so it doesn't delay my start date; the HR contractor I am working with was very helpful with this as well.