Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

We want to hear from you!

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee

Are you in town for a Flight Attendant interview this week?  We would love to hear from you!  Feel free to share your Southwest selfie photobooth pics and your experience here on our Careers discussion board.  Thanks for joining the conversation on Community!

#OneTeamAllHeart @Southwestair #SWApic#OneTeamAllHeart @Southwestair #SWApic

Christina Ayala, Southwest Careers Moderator
The Southwest Community
57 REPLIES 57

Re: We want to hear from you!

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

I popped into the Hospitality room to check things out, and it looked like y'all were having a party in there! Can't wait to hear from you and see your photos!

cindimill
Explorer A

An awesome party, indeed! The SWA People Department is top-notch! It felt more like a party than an interview. I felt like I was HOME with all of you! Heart

Kellyhuerta20
Explorer C

How do I apply for southwest flight attendant? 

Ys295401
Explorer C

Really dissatisfied on flight 1190 on 6/1.  Love to be contacted about the experience. 

Loverton8
Explorer C

Hey everyone!

I had the pleasure of Interviewing with Southwest to become a flight attendant this week. However, it didn’t go well the phone hung, then my answers were cut short because she had to type and I guess it just broke my concentration and the momento but I kept smiling😄Anyway, I’m glad you all made it and good luck with everything and  I still love Southwest♥️

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi there @Loverton8,

Thank you for your response and your love for Southwest!  Sorry to hear it did not work out for you this time.  We appreciate your interest in the Flight Attendant position and wish you luck in your career.

Best wishes,

The Southwest Community

Kaleoaloha
Explorer C

Aloha Christina Ayala!

I have read recently, and watched news stories about Southwest coming to Hawaii. I am very interested in a possible position with Southwest, when the time arrives. Can you share with us how best to stay informed about Southwest's plans for hiring here in Hawaii? I have signed up for email alerts and registered to participate in these online chats. 

Mahalo for your time!

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi there @Kaleoaloha,

Aloha!  Thanks for your question and we appreciate your interest in joining the Southwest family in Hawaii.  Right now it sounds like you are doing exactly what we would recommend.  Continue to monitor our Career Discussion board here and future employment opportunities at www.southwest.com/Careers. 

Best wishes,

The Southwest Community

litabell
Explorer C

When will they have another gathering?