Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

ABOVE AND BEYOND: Sonia & Rudy

Echilders001
Explorer C

Thank you thank you! I cannot say enough about this airline! I have always been a Delta loyalist but recently started flying Southwest! The differences are apparent! Friendly faces, accommodating and funny!

Today my husband had a medical issue when he arrived! Sonia Edward’s and Rudy (last name I cannot remember but head of customer service at Houston Hobby) are amazing people! They helped us quietly bring in EMTs and helped us get a new flight. Their customer support is at the highest level!

They deserve praise! I will always select Southwest from here on out!!!

1 REPLY 1

Re: ABOVE AND BEYOND: Sonia & Rudy

SoCalFlyer97
Aviator C

@Echilders001 wrote:

Thank you thank you! I cannot say enough about this airline! I have always been a Delta loyalist but recently started flying Southwest! The differences are apparent! Friendly faces, accommodating and funny!

Today my husband had a medical issue when he arrived! Sonia Edward’s and Rudy (last name I cannot remember but head of customer service at Houston Hobby) are amazing people! They helped us quietly bring in EMTs and helped us get a new flight. Their customer support is at the highest level!

They deserve praise! I will always select Southwest from here on out!!!

In the midst of all the questions related to this morning's news release on SW seating, great to see a positive flight experience story posted 😊. Thanks for sharing.

As this forum is customer-to-customer, would you fwd your story in an email directly to SW:

https://support.southwest.com/helpcenter/s/email-us

You can also share it to any of SW's Social Media accounts such as Facebook or Twitter/X.

Glad you had a great experience!