Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Dangerous and unprofessional practices

JackHeart
Explorer C

I know that y'all are the "fun" airline and like to be less stiff than others, but I recently saw this video and not only did it strike me as dangerous, but to do it in uniform fully representing the company. Is this activity something that Southwest condones?

https://vm.tiktok.com/obUBHG/

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Dangerous and unprofessional practices

bec102896
Aviator A

I'm sorry if this video of a FA doing a handstand made you feel uncomfortable. If you would like southwest to review it you can reach out though one of these methods: Submitting a Suggestion and/or Complaint  odds are it would be reviewed and handled internally at that point. 

-Blake

dfwskier
Aviator A

Southwest employees have a 40+ year long history of doing funny entertaining things. I personally got a laugh out of it.

If something like this offends you, perhaps Southwest should not be your airline of choice.

JoshWithrow
Explorer C

Some people are just looking for a reason to make somebodys life less enjoyable.  I mean, seriously?  This is what we found the time to complain about?  You need to find more joy in your life, OP.  Joy that doesn't come at the expense of others.

gsking
Aviator C

I hope they do condone it.   If you find it unprofessional, fly a more boring airline. 

If you find it dangerous,  stop worrying about what other people do in their spare time.   Or you better start complaining about every extreme sports video on the planet.  Didn't you realize they are all much MORE dangerous? 

Sigh...