Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Drink coupons disappeared from mobile boarding pass after departure

bballflyer
Adventurer C

Has anyone else experienced their drink coupons disappearing from the mobile boarding pass after departure?  I flew on Sunday PHX>PDX, when I checked in the coupons were on the boarding pass.  When ordered drinks, I opened the app (I was on wifi) and the boarding pass opened,  but the drink coupons were not there.  I don't know if this was a glitch, or are has SW made a change?  I have not experienced this anytime this year and fly almost weekly. 

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Drink coupons disappeared from mobile boarding pass after departure

dfwskier
Aviator A

Sounds like that's a reason to save a pic of the boarding pass in your phone's gallery.

bballflyer
Adventurer C

Yes, they suggested the wallet, but I would rather not have to clog up my phone or wallet with the amount of flights I take; However if I need to I will;  I was just wondering if this is new or just a glitch. 

HVACREFERGUY
Explorer A

That’s exactly what I do. 

bec102896
Aviator A

The FA can scan your ticket and the drink coupons should appear saw it recently with an A List preferred using the paper pass instead of mobile 

bballflyer
Adventurer C

Yes, that is typically how it works, but this trip the boarding pass didn't looks like it normally did, but only after we had departed;  Prior to departing it looked fine with the drink coupons on it;  I fly again next week I will check then to see if it was just a glitch.

bec102896
Aviator A

You could always just show them you have ALP or a BS ticket hopefully they didn’t refuse you the drink (or you might deserve a full refund and free flights for life JK😜)

if you did pay you could always request a refund and let them know about the issue 

oh another thought did your flight end up being overnight because of a delay? 

Artanis
Explorer C

Artanis_0-1716427751052.png

jksobonya
Aviator A

@Artanis wrote:

Artanis_0-1716427751052.png

How old is this picture, Southwest hasn't served peanuts on flights since 2018 I think. 

--Jessica

bballflyer
Adventurer C

They didn't charge, but the FA was kina awkward about it;  Usually they just glace at it, he really wanted to see it, I did show him my AP status and he moved on;  it wasn't a big deal, just wondering if I need to start adding to my wallet;