Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Why is there no more Bloody Mary Mix or tomatoes juice served on the flights

sophiedufrasnes
Explorer C

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Why is there no more Bloody Mary Mix or tomatoes juice served on the flights

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Perhaps asking Southwest directly will let them know people want it. 

Use the contact us link at the bottom of this page and send a message. 

--TheMiddleSeat

Re: Why is there no more Bloody Mary Mix or tomatoes juice served on the flights

SWFlyer007
Aviator C

LOL, my first thought when I read the title, "REALLY," is your post.  But you have the right to post it.  Much like I've seen changes in the IPA they offered when I got used to a very good one, it happens, and SWA reserves the right to what they want to offer.  But I've yet to post on a discussion forum, nor contact SWA.  I'm going to say, I appreciate your palate choice, but in life there are changes even if we don't like them.  My suggestion, go to a bar prior to boarding and drink all the BM's you desire, hopefully that helps. 

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@SWFlyer007 wrote:

LOL, my first thought when I read the title, "REALLY," is your post.  But you have the right to post it.  Much like I've seen changes in the IPA they offered when I got used to a very good one, it happens, and SWA reserves the right to what they want to offer.  But I've yet to post on a discussion forum, nor contact SWA.  I'm going to say, I appreciate your palate choice, but in life there are changes even if we don't like them.  My suggestion, go to a bar prior to boarding and drink all the BM's you desire, hopefully that helps. 

Because they taste horrible and no one wants it? 😂 I know I'm not in the majority necessarily but for whatever reason they may not have been moving as fast and got taken off the menu. They could come back, who knows.

Tomato juice you can probably get in the terminal and bring with you? I'm not sure about BM mix though. 

But agree with the first response to use "Contact Us" and find out - come back and let us know if you hear anything.

Agree with the later response - try it at the concourse bar and maybe you can keep a blog about which one is best.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

TLynn41
Explorer C

So sweet of you to realize they have the right to ask the question.  No, we don't want to go drink at a bar, we miss the choice when we fly.  As simple as that.  

helpji66
Explorer C

I'm going to say, I appreciate your palate choice, but in life there are changes even if we don't like them.  My suggestion, go to a bar prior to boarding and drink all the BM's you desire, hopefully that helps.