Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Luv Voucher Never Received

lawmanbpd
Explorer C

I had travel credit which expired. I could not use it because of Covid restrictions, but Southwest would not extend it because it fell about 20 days outside of their expiration date.

So I called and had the expired travel funds converted into a Luv Voucher for a $100.00 Fee.

This was back in October. On 11/02/2020, I called and spoke with Deidre because I never received the Voucher. She told me it was in progress and would be completed within 7-20 business days. As of 12/18/2020, I still have not received the Voucher. I called to check on the status again today, but gave up after almost an hour on hold with no answer!

Can someone give me a  management level contact that I can reach out to so I can get this issue resolved?

Thank you !

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Luv Voucher Never Received

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Customer Relations is your best bet.

Contact Customer Relations

You could also try sending a private message to Southwest via Twitter or Facebook, but I suspect the contact info in the above link is the best bet.

--TheMiddleSeat

lawmanbpd
Explorer C

I tried. That email link is a dead page !

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A
Solution

Ahh, looks like some edits need to be made.  Try this: https://support.southwest.com/email-us/s/

--TheMiddleSeat

chgoflyer
Aviator A

I've found that your best bet for a quick reply is to reach out to Customer Relations via Twitter or Facebook direct message.