Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Luv Voucher Never Received

lawmanbpd
Explorer C

I had travel credit which expired. I could not use it because of Covid restrictions, but Southwest would not extend it because it fell about 20 days outside of their expiration date.

So I called and had the expired travel funds converted into a Luv Voucher for a $100.00 Fee.

This was back in October. On 11/02/2020, I called and spoke with Deidre because I never received the Voucher. She told me it was in progress and would be completed within 7-20 business days. As of 12/18/2020, I still have not received the Voucher. I called to check on the status again today, but gave up after almost an hour on hold with no answer!

Can someone give me a  management level contact that I can reach out to so I can get this issue resolved?

Thank you !

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Luv Voucher Never Received

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Customer Relations is your best bet.

Contact Customer Relations

You could also try sending a private message to Southwest via Twitter or Facebook, but I suspect the contact info in the above link is the best bet.

--TheMiddleSeat

lawmanbpd
Explorer C

I tried. That email link is a dead page !

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A
Solution

Ahh, looks like some edits need to be made.  Try this: https://support.southwest.com/email-us/s/

--TheMiddleSeat

chgoflyer
Aviator A

I've found that your best bet for a quick reply is to reach out to Customer Relations via Twitter or Facebook direct message. 

tstouttt
Observer

I was promised luv vouchers in 2021 and never received all of them. Yet, have been told they cannot give me any now past the expiration because I did not do my "due diligence" and call them every 30 days once it wasn't received. I, however, called and messaged MULTIPLE times with hours on hold to no avail. It's completely unacceptable. I had a brand new baby at that time, it should not be my responsibility to ensure Southwest does their job.