Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Rapid Rewards Credit Card Promotion March-June 30

whseals
Explorer B

I signed up for the RR CC promotion for 20% bonus miles on purchases from March until June 30th. As far as I can tell, those bonus miles have not been awarded. When can we expect those to be added to our accounts?

22 REPLIES 22

Re: Rapid Rewards Credit Card Promotion March-June 30

dfwskier
Aviator A

I presume you had to spend a certain number of dollars to get the bonus.

If so you would probably get the bonus RR points as soon as the statement that gets you past the spend threshold is issued.

kingsmatt80
Adventurer C
Solution

The promotion states that the points will be posted by the end of July 2023.

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@kingsmatt80 wrote:

The promotion states that the points will be posted by the end of July 2023.

It’s only the 10th of July, your statement or others’ statements may not even be final yet if they included the June period. 

End of July might even be optimistic for a period running 6/30 to 7/30 in the worst case scenario.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

whseals
Explorer B

Mine closed on July 2 for all June charges. Hopefully we will see it by the end of July. Thank you for your reply. 

PDFelter
Frequent Flyer B

The Terms & Conditions of the offer say to allow up to 8 weeks after the end of the promotion period for the 20% bonus points to post to your SWRR account.  I'm also anxiously awaiting our points. 

Saw they have another similar promotion of spending $3k between 7/1-9/30 and earning 25% bonus points. Excited to be getting these free points!

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@whseals wrote:

Mine closed on July 2 for all June charges. Hopefully we will see it by the end of July. Thank you for your reply. 

That's cool - you probably got the best case for getting it settled earlier with that timing.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

whseals
Explorer B

It has now been another month and still no miles added from the promotion. I wrote an email to Southwest. We will see if that gets me anywhere. 

Andysouthwest
Adventurer C

I received an action based bonus today of only 90 reward points. I surely hope this is the the promotion since my credit card bill was approximately 9k for those 3 months. What did others receive?

whseals
Explorer B

we have not received anything yet. I sent a correspondence to SW and they said if I registered for the promotion, which I did, it could be 60 days after June 30th. I thought it was a 20% bonus of dollars charged during that period. Yours doesn’t seem to be correct if so.