Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Week of Wow double points for flights

dianeconger
Explorer C

Of course I registered for this, awesome. But in the conditions it says "Earn double Rapid Rewards® points when you register by 1/14/2024, book between 1/12/2024 and 1/14/2024, and fly by 5/22/24."

I've got business flights booked out through April, do I need to cancel and rebook using flight credits to meet that 'book between 12Jan24 and 14Jan24' requirement? Seriously, not gonna happen. 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Week of Wow double points for flights

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@dianeconger wrote:

Of course I registered for this, awesome. But in the conditions it says "Earn double Rapid Rewards® points when you register by 1/14/2024, book between 1/12/2024 and 1/14/2024, and fly by 5/22/24."

I've got business flights booked out through April, do I need to cancel and rebook using flight credits to meet that 'book between 12Jan24 and 14Jan24' requirement? Seriously, not gonna happen. 

Mainly because it says "book between" if the promotion doesn't require that then it would be open but based on what you've shown here the previously booked flights wouldn't count for it.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

Re: Week of Wow double points for flights

dfwskier
Aviator A

Yes, cancel and rebook.

You can;t just change the flight. The requirement is based on confirmation number creation date. If that number is created outside of the required dates, it won;t be eligible for the promotion.

If you're booking business select flights, you'll earn a boatload of points.