Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Add To Calendar Gone?

VinHay
New Arrival

I just made a reservation, and I am searching my confirmation, the website, and the app for this tool and I cannot find the “add to my calendar” feature anywhere? Has it disappeared or am I just not seeing it?

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Add To Calendar Gone?

TheMiddleSeat
Top Contributor

I do recall several other posts stating the functionality never seemed to work for people. Southwest may have finally axed it rather than focus time and energy fixing something that probably wasn't a high usage item. I'm curious, had it worked for you previously? 

--TheMiddleSeat

VinHay
New Arrival

Yes I’ve used it extensively. Pre-Covid I traveled often, and I am now starting to pick up my travel again.

bec102896
Top Contributor

Just curious with the app are you using Android or IOS? I have the option on android to add the trip to calendar. 

-Blake

VinHay
New Arrival

Where is it located on your screen? I am on Apple, and I’ve use this feature extensively in the past, so I am a little surprised it’s evaporated.

bec102896
Top Contributor

I see the option on the top right of the screen when you are looking at your trip. 

Tried to attach a screenshot however it’s giving me issues.

elijahbrantley
Rising Star

Generally, the native iPhone calendar app will pick up engagements from email confirmations (in the native email app). I do believe it has to be set that way, however. This might help you.

-A List Preferred, Companion Pass holder, Community Champion.