Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Show me the list of $49 Fares

jiminNH
Explorer C

I just got another email saying that there are $49 fares to some destinations. Can you please just list what those are. From here to here, these dates, these times. I have friends and relatives all over the country that I'd love to go visit, but I can't do a hundred searches to see where the mystery cheap fare is. Show me and I can decide if it applies to me. Doing this low fare adds are just irritating your millions of loyal customers as they are completely useless to actually find a fare that might apply to us. Either make it easy to do that or stop sending these kinds of emails.  

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Show me the list of $49 Fares

SoCalFlyer97
Aviator C
Solution

@jiminNH wrote:

I just got another email saying that there are $49 fares to some destinations. Can you please just list what those are. From here to here, these dates, these times. I have friends and relatives all over the country that I'd love to go visit, but I can't do a hundred searches to see where the mystery cheap fare is. Show me and I can decide if it applies to me. Doing this low fare adds are just irritating your millions of loyal customers as they are completely useless to actually find a fare that might apply to us. Either make it easy to do that or stop sending these kinds of emails.  

Hello!

The local "As Low as $xx" (e.g. low as $49) sales can be a hit or miss as the old cliché goes but when Southwest announces such sales, it doesn't hurt to run a price check on your routes. Although most routes don't go anywhere near the $49 mark, they can return a lower overall fare during sales.

To answer your question of which routes are $49, this page may help:

https://www.southwest.com/find-best-flight-deals/

LAX for example has some midweek $49 flights from there to LAS and SMF. My regular origin airport out of SAN is offering $49 flights to LAS and $69 flights to SJC and SFO. My convenience airport at ONT has got some $49 flights to PHX too.

Hope this helps

Re: Show me the list of $49 Fares

kasey97
Adventurer B

On the WEBSITE click Book It next to the $49 low fare words.

On the Low Fare Calendar page.....click the very small View All Destinations box.

From next page plug in your home airport for FROM airport, a list of fares for MANY airports will pop up.  You have to look down the page for the $49 dollars.  They are limited.