Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Southwest Flight Schedule Change - not giving option to change

MarkHursh
Employee
Employee

Hi there - mind sending me a trip example. A screenshot and confirmation number would be lovely!

bec102896
Aviator A

@MarkHursh wrote:

Hi there - mind sending me a trip example. A screenshot and confirmation number would be lovely!

Sending now! 

MarkHursh
Employee
Employee

Thanks so much for this.  I've shared your details @bec102896 with the team and we're following up on a few things.  Hope to share an update with you all soon on this one.  Thanks for reaching out!

wkkunkle
Explorer B

@MarkHursh wrote:

Thanks so much for this.  I've shared your details @bec102896 with the team and we're following up on a few things.  Hope to share an update with you all soon on this one.  Thanks for reaching out!

@MarkHursh 

Any updates?  Thank you in advance.  I think any information, if even to say you are still investigating, would be appreciated by anyone following this issue.

MarkHursh
Employee
Employee

Hi there - Thank you for your patience.  I've shared the information with the right teams at Southwest.  I'll share back once those teams complete their investigation.  Thanks again for letting me know so I could get this to the right people.

wkkunkle
Explorer B

@MarkHursh wrote:

I'd be happy to provide my information as another example, but i don't seem to have the ability to send private messages (same way I can't upload an Avatar image, I suppose).

bec102896
Aviator A

@wkkunkle wrote:

@MarkHursh wrote:

I'd be happy to provide my information as another example, but i don't seem to have the ability to send private messages (same way I can't upload an Avatar image, I suppose).

@wkkunkle 
do you have DMs turned on in settings? 

IMG_9247.jpeg

IMG_9248.jpeg

wkkunkle
Explorer B

I don't even have the option for Private Messages.

I also don't have any settings for AVATAR like the instructions here on the forum say you should have.

wkkunkle_0-1720898080259.png

bec102896
Aviator A

@wkkunkle wrote:

I don't even have the option for Private Messages.

I also don't have any settings for AVATAR like the instructions here on the forum say you should have.

wkkunkle_0-1720898080259.png

@wkkunkle 

I wonder if it’s a restriction for only being a member for 2 weeks (unfortunately we had spam here a year or 2 a go) so they might have some restrictions like must be a member for X time or have X posts again I’m not sure since I’m just another customer like yourself

I’m guessing your on the full website (not mobile) right?

wkkunkle
Explorer B

@bec102896 mobile and desktop are the same … I  can understand the options being unavailable for brand new people but I wish they’d update the documentation here to tell users how long it takes or what you have to do to get access to the features … the help pages don’t specify anything and when I first joined the page told me “get started by uploading an Avatar” but the link to do so took me to a page that has no access to do it …

So no one knows if it’s broken for new users or there is some invisible goal that must be met to have access to features advertised as being available to everyone.  Oh well that’s another thread and another topic, haha.  Just meant to say I’d help provide data as requested but I can’t because I don’t have direct messages and such.